Buffalo wing sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Buffalo wing sauce recipes
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 17.5 bottle of buffalo wing sauce, split
- 1/2 of a 1 oz package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 6-8 rolls
Kayla's Buffalo Chicken Wings
whisk together the egg and milk in a medium bowl
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 whole chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce of choice
- 2 T butter
- oil for frying