- 1 big chicken breast chopped
- 1 green onion diced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 c bread crumbs
- 2 T oil
- 4 burger buns
- other toppings of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
chop chicken as small as u can season with salt and pepper. set aside
dice green onions, add to chicken in a bowl. lightly toss. Form into 4 patties.
press into bread crumbs
place in skillet. fry in oil for about 12 minutes.
place on buns with lettuce and toppings and enjoy
Can be made ahead of time and frozen. They taste good with cheese on them too.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.