Marcia's White Chocolate Trail Mix
- 2 bags of white chocolate chips
- 3 T. oil
- 5 c. cheerios
- 5 c. chex rice cereal
- 1 bag m&ms
- 5 cups pretzels
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In microwave...melt white chips and oil for 1 1.2 minutes then about 30 secs. more. Pour over dry ingredients. Stir and put on 2 cookie sheets. Let harden and break into peices.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Homemade Chewy Brownies 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Quick Nutella and Peanut Butter... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- White Chocolate Sauce 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!