a rich and decadent layer pie. Full of different chocolate mixed into one bite through layers.
- 1/2 bag mini chocolate chips
- 8oz heavy cream
- 4tblspoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- chocolate graham crackers crushed up about 2cups brushed
- mini bag marshmallows (1/2-3/4 bag)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
1st crush crackers up and fit a 9inch pie crust or 8inch
1st take the heavy cream and cocoa powder with sugar whip till nice thick like mousse
add the mousse to the crust
top with chocolate chips and
top with mini marshmallows you could even mix them two chips and mallows while pie
let cool till all set normally 4 horus be best so can be made ahead and serve when you like :)
You'll also love
- Potato cake 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Kripsie Treats 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate cool Whip Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious Chocolate Pie 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe