Delicious bagel bites for any occasion - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bites
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Bagel bites recipes
Pizza Mini Bagel Bites
Plain mini bagels turned into mini pizza bagel bites that I like to make with my godchildren for fun
- Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Hillshire Farm Beef Sausage
- Plain Mini Bagels
- Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Original Blend Mrs. Dash
How to make Bretzels
Ever wanted to make GERMAN-style bretzels at home? Watch now to find out how!
Mini Pizza Bagels
Cook the toppings first on a stovetop, then layer them on a toasted bagel
- 1 bagel, cut in half
- tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- choose your toppings: green pepper, pepporon, chopped onion, or chopped tomato
- choose your seasoning: oregano, basil, and pepper