Delicious bagel bites for any occasion - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bites
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Bagel bites recipes
Pizza Mini Bagel Bites
Plain mini bagels turned into mini pizza bagel bites that I like to make with my godchildren for fun
- Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Hillshire Farm Beef Sausage
- Plain Mini Bagels
- Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Original Blend Mrs. Dash
How to make Bretzels
Ever wanted to make GERMAN-style bretzels at home? Watch now to find out how!
Mini Pizza Bagels
Cook the toppings first on a stovetop, then layer them on a toasted bagel
- 1 bagel, cut in half
- tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- choose your toppings: green pepper, pepporon, chopped onion, or chopped tomato
- choose your seasoning: oregano, basil, and pepper