All american starters for a great meal or party - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: American dessert, homemade fries deep fry, baked french fries recipe, potato chips, quesadilla, cheeseburger
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated American starters recipes
sourdough bread starter
To be used to make sourdough bread
- 1tblsp active dry yeast
- 2 1/2cups warm water
- 2cups flour
- 1tblsp white sugar
25 Incredible Coffee-Infused Desserts
Finish your day the same way you started it: with coffee! These java-loaded desserts will satisfy your caffeine cravings in a delicious way.
Amish Friendship Bread Starter
Part 1 of a fun recipe that you can share with your friends!
- 1 (0.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!