Easy American desserts - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy American desserts recipes
Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
An easy showstopping dessert! Get the full recipe
- 1 pkg puff pastry
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, quartered
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 250 ml cream cheese, room temp
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
25 Incredible Coffee-Infused Desserts
Finish your day the same way you started it: with coffee! These java-loaded desserts will satisfy your caffeine cravings in a delicious way.
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!!!
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!! Discover our recipe
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade tastes best...store bought is still ok)
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid Orange powdered drink mix
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
BREAKING: Dessert items recalled from USA shelves
(June 1, 2017) Recalled due to serious MILK ALLERGY RISK
Cheesecake. Discover our recipe
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 packages (bricks) cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- additional 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 min
- 22 kraft caramels
- 5 cups milk
- 1 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah bread
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding