The best Hungarian dessert recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: strudel, easy hungarian recipes, hungarian chicken recipes, hungarian pastry
Chef Tips and Tricks
No-Bake Nutella Mousse
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles
Top rated Hungarian dessert recipes
Hungarian Crescent Cookies
- 8 oz butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups flour
- Cake/pastry filling (I use Solo brand; I have also used jam or marmalade but they are thinner and tend to run out of the cookie during baking).
- Powdered sugar
Nutella Red Velvet Cookies: An Ooey, Gooey Dream Dessert!
A simple recipe for cookies that are almost as beautiful as they are DELICIOUS! They disappeared in seconds on our lunch break...
Hungarian Kalachki. Discover our recipe
- 1 dry yeast added to 1/4 cups warm water
- 3/4 cup milk, scalded, let cool
- 5 cups of flour
- 1 pound of Crisco or Spry (equal to 2 cups)
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!