Our most delicious strudel recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Strudel recipes
By Olga Klesch
Like the Sound of Music..
- 300 Gram Strong plain flour (11 oz)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 40 ml Vegetable oil (1 1/2 fl oz)
- 200 ml Warm water (7 fl oz)
- Melted butter - for brushing
The prettiest lemon tarts on Pinterest
By Pascale Weeks
Some of the most beautiful lemon tarts on the web!
Apple Strudel Bon-Bons
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Taking the traditional apple strudel and turning it into a smaller portion sized candy lookalike!
- 250g Flour
- 125g Water
- 25g Eggs + 1 egg for the egg wash
- 25g Oil
- 2.5g Salt
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 225g Apples, peeled and chopped
- 40g Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Lemon Juice
- 50g Raisins
The 15 most artistic tarts and pies out there!
Pie dough seems to be the new canvas!
Blueberry Ricotta Strudel
Flaky crispy sweet puff pastry surrounds this Italian fluffy ricotta filling studded with bursting fresh blueberrie...
- 1 pkg. defrosted puff pastry
- flour for rolling
- 1/2 pkg cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 container fresh washed blueberries
- 1 tbsp coarse sugar
- 1 egg + 1 tbsp water