Our bruschetta with mozzarella recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Bruschetta with mozzarella recipes
Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed-Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil , undrained
- 1-1/4 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese , divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (2 lb./900 g), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing