Our bruschetta with mozzarella recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Bruschetta with mozzarella recipes
Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed-Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil , undrained
- 1-1/4 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese , divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (2 lb./900 g), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing