Our bruschetta with mozzarella recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Bruschetta with mozzarella recipes
Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed-Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (2 lb./900 g)
- pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing