Our bruschetta with mozzarella recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Bruschetta with mozzarella recipes
Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed-Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (2 lb./900 g)
- pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing