Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices. Arrange on baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine soup, mozzarella cheese, pepper, onion, Parmesan cheese, Italian season and garlic powder.
Spread about 2 Tbsp soup mixture on each toasted slice.
Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta 2.9/5 (29 Votes)