Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed-Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (2 lb./900 g)
- pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
Place chicken breasts, top sides down, on cutting board. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture. Starting at 1 narrow end, tightly roll up each breast. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with dressing.
Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (170°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
HOW TO POUND CHICKEN
Place 2 chicken breasts in resealable freezer-weight plastic bag; pound with side of heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until 1/4-inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
You'll also love
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.2/5 (206 Votes)
- Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Mushroom mozzaerlla Bruschetta 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Roll-ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steat- Peppered with Cheesy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!