10 delicious, zero-calorie foods
It happens to the best of us. Our tummy starts rumbling and we reach over for that pack of chips or that candy bar. But did you know that there are zero-calorie foods out there that actually take more calories to digest than they contain? These foods are your new ally when it comes to snack-time hunger pangs! Read on to find out what these 10 zero-calories foods are.
With a mere 40 calories per cup, chili peppers burn fat as much as they burn your mouth! So don't hesitate to add a little extra pinch here and there if you can take the heat.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.