Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
Quinoa or vegetables go well with this meal . It's my creation mix with my moms.
- 2 or 3 cups spinach
- 2 wedges Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Garlic powder
- 2artichoke hearts
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Black pepper
- 1/2 sliced onion
- A bit of cayenne pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Do not have a picture
You'll also love
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (269 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (292 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.1/5 (276 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Artichoke Carpaccio 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple pulled pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs. 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.