Lasagna with ground beef recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Lasagna with ground beef recipes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 Box Dreamfield Low Carb Lasagna Noodles
- 8 oz fat free Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c Egg Beaters
- 16 oz Ragu
- 1 lb ground beef
Delicious lasagna, made the old fashioned way
- 1 Lb Lasagna noodles
- 4 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 small (3 oz?) can tomato paste
- 1 lb "beef" (if desired - can use veggie meat)
- 1 cup dry red wine
- sweet or hot "sausage" (if desired - can use veggie sausage)
- 1 4 oz can mushroom pieces
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 8z containers ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- Large container Parmesan cheese
Chop up celery, onion, carrot coarsely in blender
- 1 teas. Salt
- 1 tbs. Sugar
- Lasagne noodles
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 Onion quartered
- 1 Carrot
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 large can Tomato sauce
- 1 small can Tomato paste