Recipes with cheese bechamel sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese bechamel sauce recipes
Baked Leeks with Ham and Béchamel Sauce
By vanham annie
Wash the leeks and cook in salted boiling water for 30 minutes, drain well and cut into large sections
- 4 leeks
- 4 slices of ham
- grated Gruyère cheese
10 eggplant recipes that guarantee you'll have a great summer
Make the most of this delicious summer veggie with these 10 impossibly easy recipes!
Se topeste untul pe foc mic intr-o craticioara
- 50 gr unt (pentru lasagna reduceti untul la 40g)
- 1 lingura cu varf faina alba
- 250 lapte fierbinte (300 ml lapte pentru un sos moale ca pt. lasagna)
- nucsoara (optional)