Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo Sauce and Home Made Blu Cheese Dressing
- Cauliflower ,Buffalo Sauce and Blu Cheese Dressing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo Sauce and blu Cheese Dressing
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cauliflower with cheesesauce 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Roast with Ginger 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!