Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with Water Chestnuts
This wonderful salad is full of veggies and covered in a sweet lemon sauce. Refreshing and full of nutritional value.
- 1 cauliflower cut in small pieces
- 2-3 broccoli heads
- 1 can water chestnut cut in small pieces
- Sunflower seeds
- Green onions
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Potato Wedges 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Poppyseed Chicken 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 3/5 (112 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Salad "Necklace" 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coleslaw 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.