Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 lb of mushrooms
- 2 cups of swiss cheese
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of coby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions
- 5 pieces of bacon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 375 degress
boil mushrooms in a pan until done.
Once they are done lay them out and let them dry out.
Mix the cheeses, bacon, and onions in a bowl.
Stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mix.
Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Casserole 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Borsch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage Muffins 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tortillas 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Moms 7 layer Dip 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Nachos Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe