- 1 lb of mushrooms
- 2 cups of swiss cheese
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of coby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions
- 5 pieces of bacon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 375 degress
boil mushrooms in a pan until done.
Once they are done lay them out and let them dry out.
Mix the cheeses, bacon, and onions in a bowl.
Stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mix.
Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!