Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are quick and easy appetizers. They are rich in flavor thanks to cheese, garlic, butter and parsley stuffing. Great for entertaining at home!
- 20 Button Mushrooms
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter , at room temperature
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, finely chopped parsley, pepper, cheese and butter.
Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Do this carefully so you don’t break the mushrooms.
Season each mushroom with salt and black pepper and fill with the prepared garlic stuffing. Place them onto a baking tray lined with a sheet of baking parchment.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F/190°C for 15 minutes.
Enjoy warm or cold!
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Risotto with mushrooms 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!