Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large crushed garlic clove
- 2 T oil
- 1/2 t salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of coriander
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400.
In a large bowl, combine garlic, oil, salt, pepper, and coriander. Set aside.
Peel, then cut sweet potatoes into wedges. Put in large bowl and mix until covered.
Cook for 45 minutes or until cooked. Stir wedges every 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Ham salad 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Pie 2.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Brined and Roasted Turkey 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- cream of any vegetable soup 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!