Asian Sture Fry
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup of any colour peppers
- 1/2 onions
- 1 pack any Asian frozen vegetable mix (may not need the vegetables above if already in pack)
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 2 finely chopped gloves of garlic
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp of Asian cook sauce
- 4 tbsp water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
in large frying pan add oil and garlic. add in chopped chicken and 2 tbsp of the cook sauce cook until ready. remove from frying pan and set aside.
place a vegetables, pepper, salt, 2 tbsp of cook sauce, and ginger. cook until soft. add meat back in.
add in peanut butter and water, cook for 5 more minutes and sure on rice or noodle if you want.
You'll also love
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cannelloni 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Soy-Garlic Marinade for Pork,... 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Gramma Brett's Peanut Butter... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ed's Awesome Peanut Butter Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Veggie "Chicken" salad 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Teriyaki 2.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Appetizer 2.3/5 (130 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.