Soy-Garlic Marinade for Pork, Chicken and Beef
- 1/4 c salad oil
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 T ketchup
- 1 T vinegar
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2 cloves, garlic, minced
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients. marinate chosen meat for 1 hour or over night. Makes 3/4 cup of marinade.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Moms chicken posole 2.1/5 (3 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Teriyaki 2.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Glazed Ham 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Lisa's Crunchy but Tasty Soup 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Fast Chicken Breast 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.