- 1 sheet lasagna pasta cut into 8 pieces
- 1 slice onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp flour
- pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- handful fresh breadcrumbs soaked in a little milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta in boiling water about 5 minutes. Drain and cover with a damp cloth.
Brown the beef in oil.
Stir in flour, add stock, bay leaf, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Cook about 45 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Puree meat, add egg, breadcrumbs and cheese. Mix well.
Divide meat mixture between pasta.
Roll up and place seam down in greased pan.
Pour in tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with parmesan and bake in 400F oven until hot and golden.
You'll also love
- Soy-Garlic Marinade for Pork,... 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Potato Casserole 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Glazed Ham 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Tater Tot Caserole 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oriental Soup 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Mac + cheese 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Golden Parmesan Potatoes 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.