- 1 pkg of oven ready cantaloni noodles
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 1/2 cans of spaghetti sauce
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Garlic powder
- Parsley flakes
- Grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Combine hamburger with a few shakes of spices, peppers, onions & cooked rice
Coat bottom of pan generously with pasta sauce. Stuff oven ready cantaloni with hamburger & rice mixture.
Lay stuffed pasta in pan placing a generous amount of sauce between layers. Continue to layer pasta until its gone.
Top again with any remaining burger mixture & rest of pasta sause. Sprinkle with grated cheese & bake in oven @ 375 for 45 min - 1 hour.
Serve with salad or garlic bread
You'll also love
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (289 Votes)
- Italian chicken, lentil and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Pizza Sticks 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Loaf cake 2.2/5 (29 Votes)
- cold Greek Pasta 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon pasta 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!