Moms Spaghetti Sauce
Moms Spaghetti Sauce, the only one for me.
- 2 cans tomatoes
- 1-2 red peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil and oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onion and garlic and cook in a little olive oil until wilted. Add tomatoes and other ingredients and cook until veggies are soft about 1 hr. Use just enough heat to simmer gently the tomatoes burn easily. Put in blender if you like. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Stuffed cantaloni 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Char's Meatloaf 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Rice and Beans 2/5 (84 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Tamago & Dragon Sauce 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Dark Caramel Sauce 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti sauce 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Spagetti Bake 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!