Moms Spaghetti Sauce
Moms Spaghetti Sauce, the only one for me.
- 2 cans tomatoes
- 1-2 red peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil and oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onion and garlic and cook in a little olive oil until wilted. Add tomatoes and other ingredients and cook until veggies are soft about 1 hr. Use just enough heat to simmer gently the tomatoes burn easily. Put in blender if you like. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (146 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Stuffed Pepper in Tomato Sauce 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!