- 4 slices of bread cubed
- 3/4c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/4c finely chopped onion
- 1/4c finely chopped celery
- 1T worcestershire
- 1 1/2t salt
- 1/8t pepper
- 1/2t poultry seasoning
- small can of tomato sauce
- heaping spoon of brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*. Soak bread in milk. Add eggs and beat.
Add all ingredients (except tomato sauce and brown sugar) and combine well. Form 2 loaves in a 9x13 baking dish and bake 1 hour.
Mix glaze (sauce and brown sugar) and spread over top of loaves and bake 15 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- One Pot Pasta 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Rice and Beans 2/5 (84 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Cream Crab and Clam Dip 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.