- 2 Tablespoons Butter or margarine
- One diced onion
- 1½ lb hamburger
- 8 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cans tomato juice 19 oz.
- 1 can tomato 28 oz.
- 1 can tomato paste 15 oz.
- 1 can tomato soup 10 oz.
- ½ c. ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- • Salt & pepper
- • 2 teaspoon oregano
- • 1 teaspoon basil
- • 1 teaspoon savory
- • ¼ teaspoon parsley
- • ½ teaspoon red pepper
- • 3-4 bay leaves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix butter, onion, hamburger and garlic together in a pan and sauté till cooked. Drain. Add the rest of the ingredients together in a pot and cook. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Jalapeno turkey burgers 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Jenna's meatloaf 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Doritos Nachos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Arby's Horsy Sauce 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rabbit with Tomatoes 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Spagetti Bake 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!