Great for ham dinners!! I usually triple this recipe for my family!! We love the leftovers!!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves (ground)
- 1 tbs. butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together, except for butter, in a pan.
Cook for 10 min. stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Serve hot over ham and enjoy!!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Curried White Cabbage and Raisin... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Liver and Onions 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- wassail 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Kalach 3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!