- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- chopped fine
- 1-2 T chopped fresh parsley
- ½ t. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Grated pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- cut in half (2 pieces)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the mayo, garlic, parsley, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Add the chicken and smear it entirely with the mayonnaise mix.
Place the breasts on a glass pie plate, skin side up.
Scrape any remaining mix from the bowl and spread on the chicken.
Bake in a 375° preheated oven for 45 min or until the juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Steak Salad 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Meat balls 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Fast Chicken Breast 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lobster Roll 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.