Sautéed zucchini with Cheese
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 cups grated Comté cheese (can substitute with gruyere or swiss)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A few sprigs of parsley
- scant 1/2 cup of sour cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the zucchini and cut into thin strips. Saute the slices in an oiled pan. Add salt, pepper, parsley and simmer a few minutes.
When the zucchini begins to soften add the grated cheese and finish with sour cream. It should become almost the consistency of a thick pancake. Serve immediately with grilled sausages, or any other grilled meat.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.