The Best Lamb Chops
This is a great new recipe to try if you love lamb chops and are looking for a new way to flavor them!
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4-5 lamb chops
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 375F.
In a small bowl mix the Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire with the eggs. Dip each lamb chop into the Worcestershire mixture and top with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle Bourbon Smoked Pepper and Bourbon Smoked Salt on each lamb chop. Bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes (turn them once when half way through the cooking time).
You'll also love
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Apricot Diplomat 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Caprese Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb with Cherries 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Roasted Leg Of Lamb 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Grammy's roast leg of lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)