Lamb chops recipes - 2 recipes
Search flavorful lamb chop recipes. Lamb chops are a a delicious protein sure to please even the pickiest eater!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Lamb chops recipes
The Best Lamb Chops
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
This is a great new recipe to try if you love lamb chops and are looking for a new way to flavor them!
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4-5 lamb chops
All About Lamb
Everything you need to know about lamb explained by Gourmandize.
Apricot Lamb Chops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
combine forst 5 ingredients in a small bowl, set aside
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 (4 oz) lamb loin chops
- cooking spray