Lamb chops recipes - 2 recipes
Search flavorful lamb chop recipes. Lamb chops are a a delicious protein sure to please even the pickiest eater!
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Lamb chops recipes
The Best Lamb Chops
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
This is a great new recipe to try if you love lamb chops and are looking for a new way to flavor them!
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4-5 lamb chops
All About Lamb
Everything you need to know about lamb explained by Gourmandize.
Apricot Lamb Chops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
combine forst 5 ingredients in a small bowl, set aside
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 (4 oz) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- cooking spray