Green bean bundles
- 8 oz fresh green beans
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 4 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper
- oil or butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 4 cups of water in large saucepan. Put in your bouillon cube.
Salt and pepper, to taste
While waiting for your water to heat clean your green beans. When the water boils add your green beans. Cook for 10 minutes (they should be cooked but still crunchy!)
Drain the beans, let cool slightly. Wrap the bacon around a small handful of beans in order to make small bundles. Sauté over low heat in a pan with butter or oil.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.