Rosemary Wine Crackers
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 6 TBS freshly grated parmesan
- 6 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 3-4 TBS fresh rosemary
- 1/2 c half and half
- 2 TBS water
- Rosemary sprigs and Bourbon Smoked Salt for garnish
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400. Lightly oil and flour a baking sheet. In a large food processor, process flour, parmesan, olive oil. Bourbon Smoked Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, and rosemary until crumbs form. Gradually add in half and half. Place this mixture in a large mixing bowl. Add water and stir with a wooden spoon.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface, and place it on the baking sheet. With a pizza cutter, cut the dough into squares or whatever shapes you prefer.
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool for five minutes. With a spatula, separate the crackers.