Sara's Good Sauce Pork
- Pork Tenderloin
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Onion Soup Mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up & brown tenderloin.
Mix mushroom and onion soup together. Add one tin of milk.
Pour over tenderloin.
Bake in oven @ 350 for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Soup- Creamy Thai 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- minestrone soup 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Pastry with Bean Paste 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Edible Play-Dough 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.