Soup- Creamy Thai
- one cup chicken fillet,
- very little salt,
- green chillies,
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed garlic,
- lemon pepper,
- 1 1/2tsp exotic Thai spice,
- 1 grated carrot,
- chopped up green, yellow and red peppers,
- 1/2 pk thick white onion soup
- 1/2 pk
- 1 cup cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
saute one small onion in butter, add chicken and spices. Allowed to cook for a couple of minutes before adding the vegetables.
When the chicken in cooked...
In a jug mix half packet thick veg soup and
half packet white onion soup in about two cups or more cold water. Mix well and add it into the pot.
then add in 1/4cup fresh cream and 1/4 coconut cream or to taste.
Allow it to simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.
Serve hot with crusted bread.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.