Honey - Berrie Milkshake
Uses honey instead of sugar for sweetness.
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 tbs honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in mixer.
Mix for 30 seconds at highest speed.
Use bananas, blue berries, strawberries or other fruit of your choice.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?