Honey - Berrie Milkshake
Uses honey instead of sugar for sweetness.
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 tbs honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in mixer.
Mix for 30 seconds at highest speed.
Use bananas, blue berries, strawberries or other fruit of your choice.
You'll also love
- Cashew nut milkshake 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (269 Votes)
- Strawberry Julius 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Keno's Coconut Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipped Beef Gravy 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (255 Votes)
- Ice, Ice Lemony! 3/5 (224 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?