Honey - Berrie Milkshake
Uses honey instead of sugar for sweetness.
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 tbs honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in mixer.
Mix for 30 seconds at highest speed.
Use bananas, blue berries, strawberries or other fruit of your choice.
You'll also love
- Cashew nut milkshake 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with... 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Beet root pops 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Waffles With Creamy White Sauce 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Elliot's famous fried egg 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pineapple and Dandelion Wine 2.3/5 (102 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?