Our favorite healthy milkshake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy milkshake recipes
Cashew nut milkshake
In a blender add milk, cashew nut paste, sugar, vanilla essence, blend well
- 1 cup boiled 2% milk
- 1/2 cup cashew nut paste
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup crushed cashew nut
10 recipes you can make for Mom when she's having a rough day
On especially stressful days, treat your Mom to these 10 tasty and pleasing recipes she'll love!
Honey - Berrie Milkshake
Uses honey instead of sugar for sweetness
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 tbs honey