- 1 green pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- chili powder
- 1 cup water or 1 ½ white wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and remove the skin of small squid and cut into cubes.
Slice the onions, cut tomatoes and peppers into cubes.
With a paper towel to wipe some oil in your pan and add chopped onion. Make them sweat.
Add the squid. Leave to cook for 15 min monitoring. Add the glass of water or white wine and tomato paste.
Add tomatoes and pepper let simmer 20 min by monitoring.
Add cream and pepper to taste.
Monitor the cooking so that the squid is easily pierced with a knife point.
You'll also love
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (204 Votes)
- Frog legs with Riesling 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Stuffed Green Peppers 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Cream of Autumn Soup 3.2/5 (208 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (89 Votes)
- Brioche 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cream of Cauliflower with foie gras 3.3/5 (153 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!