Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins
This is a very simple blueberry muffin recipe my mom gave to me. Makes 12 muffins.
Super simple blueberry muffin recipe! Makes 12 muffins.
- 1 3/4 c four
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- Add 1 cup blueberries (drain well if frozen)
- optional: lemon zest if you're feeling fancy
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 F
Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredient in another separate bowl.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix.
Butter your muffin tins and fill half way to 3/4 full until you use all your batter.
Bake about 25 minutes, until golden
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees