Easy to make nachos the kids LOVE. Great for when you don't feel like cooking.
- Lettuce and tomatoes and green onions if you like
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put the hamburger in a pan and cook till the oil comes out and drain the oil using a strainer. Ask dad what a strainer is but I'm sure you already know. Once the meat is cooked you can put the meat on top of the Doritos on a plate or use a bowl and sprinkle cheese all over them. You can heat them in the microwave to melt the cheese if you like but only for about 30 seconds.
Don't forget to say your prayers before eating and sitting at the table with your family.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (209 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (209 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.8/5 (159 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (75 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Yes, you should have NACHOS for dinner!
12 cherry tomatoes
handful of black olives
1 small bag of tortilla chips
2 cups of tomato salsa
5/8 cup of corn
2 oz. monterey jack cheese
2 Oz. of grated cheddar