10 bagel sandwiches that will make lunch the highlight of your day
For burger devotees
We're not sure what to call this...a burger bagel or bagel burger? In any case, it's a yummy way to combine the two! Split the bagel, spread with ketchup, and top with a few tomato slices, red onion and lettuce. Slap on a juicy burger and finish with a slice of Cheddar.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.