The best orange duck recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: duck meat
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Orange duck recipes
Duck breast with mandarin oranges
Take the zest of 3 mandarines and then peel them
- 3 tablespoons of honey and lime
- 4 duck breasts (average)
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- scant cup sour cream
- 6 mandarins untreated
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
10 bagel sandwiches that will make lunch the highlight of your day
These 10 bagel fillings are out of this world!
Duck a l'Orange Recipe
Preparation: Boil the sugar and water for several minutes, until the syrup caramelizes and turns a golden brown ...
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 4 oranges, sections cut from membranes
- 2 duck breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons orange zest