Turkey (Lunch meat) & Stove top Roll-Ups
By Pat Riley
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Turkey Lunch meat cut thick
- Box of Stove Top Stuffing
- Can or Jar Turkey Gravy
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Turkey & Stove Top Stuffing Roll-Ups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Stove Top Stuffing mix
Spoon stuffing mix onto a single thick slice of lunch meat turkey and roll up.
Place seam side down, put toothpick to hold it together
Repeat until all slices are stuffed and placed side by side on cookie sheet
Spritz turkey gravy (can or jar) over the top of roll-ups.
Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
You'll also love
- Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Cake 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Whole Turkey 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Meatballs 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Christmas Dinner 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe