Our best bacon wrapped shrimp recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Bacon wrapped shrimp recipes
Recipe for bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed shrimp & green chile gritsYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Step-by-step instructions here
- For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb. deveined Shrimp (15 & under count - peel & butterfly)
- 1/2 lb. Asiago cheese
- 1 lb. par-cooked bacon
- For the grits:
- 1.5 cup Regular Grits (NOT instant or quick grits)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5.25 cups water
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups roasted & minced Hatch green chile (equals 1.3 lbs raw chiles but you still have to roast them)
- 1 cup Manchego cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp crushed Mexican oregano
Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon onto the shrimp
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lb bacon
- BBQ Sauce
bacon wrapped shrimp recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn bacon wrapped meat (23)
- appetizers wrapped in bacon (14)
- bacon wrapped chicken (5)
- bacon wrapped jalapeno (2)
- green beans with bacon (24)
- bacon and potatoes (23)
- YUM!Food Porn broccoli salad with bacon (16)
- bacon appetizer (13)
- YUM!Food Porn bacon bits (11)
- YUM!Food Porn bacon cheese wrap (10)