Our best bacon wrapped shrimp recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon wrapped shrimp recipes
Recipe for bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed shrimp & green chile gritsYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Step-by-step instructions here
- For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb. deveined Shrimp (15 & under count - peel & butterfly)
- 1/2 lb. Asiago cheese
- 1 lb. par-cooked bacon
- For the grits:
- 1.5 cup Regular Grits (NOT instant or quick grits)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5.25 cups water
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups roasted & minced Hatch green chile (equals 1.3 lbs raw chiles but you still have to roast them)
- 1 cup Manchego cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp crushed Mexican oregano
Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon onto the shrimp
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lb bacon
- BBQ Sauce
bacon wrapped shrimp recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn bacon wrapped meat (23)
- appetizers wrapped in bacon (14)
- bacon wrapped chicken (5)
- bacon wrapped jalapeno (2)
- green beans with bacon (24)
- bacon and potatoes (23)
- YUM!Food Porn broccoli salad with bacon (16)
- bacon appetizer (13)
- YUM!Food Porn bacon bits (11)
- YUM!Food Porn bacon cheese wrap (10)