Recipes for bacon wrapped chicken - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Bacon wrapped chicken recipes
In a small bowl melt the butter and add the honey to it
- For the Marinade
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Mesquite Seasoning
- For Everything Else:
- 1 Package Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 Package Maple Bacon
- 1 Bottle Preferred BBQ Sauce ( I like Sweet Baby
- Brown Sugar
Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon wrapped chicken breast dusted with brown sugar and chilli powder make a great week night dinner in a hurry
- 1 Package of Chicken Breasts
- 10 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Bacon-wrapped chicken breast
- 4 Boneless chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness
- Cook stuffing according to directions on box
- Spoon stuffing onto chicken breast
- Roll up chicken
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around chicken
- Place in greased shallow pan
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes
- If using sauce brush on chicken after wrapping in bacon
bacon wrapped pork chops
Bacon wrapped for chops or chicken breasts
- Porks chops or chicken breast
- Seasonings of your choice
Chicken roll ups
Pound the breasts with a mallet until thin and flat
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 T cream cheese or alouette softened
- 4 bacon strips
- Dried chives