Recipes for bacon wrapped chicken - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Bacon wrapped chicken recipes
In a small bowl melt the butter and add the honey to it
- For the Marinade
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Mesquite Seasoning
- For Everything Else:
- 1 Package Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 Package Maple Bacon
- 1 Bottle Preferred BBQ Sauce ( I like Sweet Baby
- Brown Sugar
Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon wrapped chicken breast dusted with brown sugar and chilli powder make a great week night dinner in a hurry
- 1 Package of Chicken Breasts
- 10 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Bacon-wrapped chicken breast
- 4 Boneless chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness
- Cook stuffing according to directions on box
- Spoon stuffing onto chicken breast
- Roll up chicken
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around chicken
- Place in greased shallow pan
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes
- If using sauce brush on chicken after wrapping in bacon
bacon wrapped pork chops
Bacon wrapped for chops or chicken breasts
- Porks chops or chicken breast
- Seasonings of your choice
Chicken roll ups
Pound the breasts with a mallet until thin and flat
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 T cream cheese or alouette softened
- 4 bacon strips
- Dried chives