Honey Garlic Chicken with Soy
- 4 Chicken Breasts - boneless
- cut into bite size chunks
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Water - ice cold
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic - minced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix together flour, cold water and egg.
In a skillet place enough oil to make it about 1 inch deep.
Coat chicken pieces in the batter and place in hot oil for cook. Fry about 3 minutes each side until golden. Set aside on paper towel lined dish to catch excess oil.
In a small saucepan, combine honey, soy sauce and garlic. Heat over MED heat until combined and heated through.
Use honey garlic sauce as dipping sauce or place chicken in a bowl and add sauce and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Mamma's Bundy Chicken 3.8/5 (222 Votes)
- Sautéed Lamb with Garlic 3.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Spaghetti pie (freezer recipe) 3.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Chicken 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Quick Salad 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.