Honey Garlic Chicken with Soy
- 4 Chicken Breasts - boneless
- cut into bite size chunks
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Water - ice cold
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic - minced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix together flour, cold water and egg.
In a skillet place enough oil to make it about 1 inch deep.
Coat chicken pieces in the batter and place in hot oil for cook. Fry about 3 minutes each side until golden. Set aside on paper towel lined dish to catch excess oil.
In a small saucepan, combine honey, soy sauce and garlic. Heat over MED heat until combined and heated through.
Use honey garlic sauce as dipping sauce or place chicken in a bowl and add sauce and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (174 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Beef with Pear Sauce 4.7/5 (91 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Sweetbreads with chanterelles and... 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.