Pigs in a Blanket
Yummy cheese hot dogs in a crescent wrap.
- 1 Pack of hot dogs
- 1 Tube of crescent or biscuits
- 3-4 Slices of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Cut a slit in hot dogs about 3/4 of the way through longways
Fold a piece of cheese in half then half again and place cheese in slit in hot dog. Repeat to rest of hot dogs. Use remaining cheese to fill in any spaces.
Carefully stretch out the crescent or biscuit rolls and then cover the area on top that has the cheese. Try to cover as much hot dog as possible
Cook hot dogs as directed on the tube of rolls. Let cool for a few minutes
The better brand of cheese works the best. Generic cheese runs out of the hot dog in the oven.
You'll also love
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Broccoli, Cheese and Potato Soup 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- David,s Deviled Eggs 3/5 (37 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Baked Chicken Wraps 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Pickeled hotdogs 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!