- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 and 1/2 soup cans of milk
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1/4 cup sherry
- Old Bay seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend soups and stir in cream and milk.
Heat to boiling and add crab meat.
Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning and add sherry just before serving.
Float butter on top.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and Spinach Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tom Yam Khung 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Pie 2.7/5 (131 Votes)
- fried shrimp 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon in Puff Pastry 2.6/5 (80 Votes)