- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 and 1/2 soup cans of milk
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1/4 cup sherry
- Old Bay seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend soups and stir in cream and milk.
Heat to boiling and add crab meat.
Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning and add sherry just before serving.
Float butter on top.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Tom Yam Khung 4/5 (72 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and Spinach Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Hearty Potato & Cheese Soup 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Dalk Dori-Tang 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- S.O.S 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Tuna Steaks Provencal 2.7/5 (15 Votes)